As parents, we are in the home stretch!
That means, if you are anything like me, you are scrambling for last-minute gifts and stocking stuffers for your family members and friends.
Do you think that shopping local is only for adults? Not the case.
I love to find gifts for kids with a QC flair – and even better are the gifts that keep giving all year long. Most kids have plenty of toys under the tree, but these gifts give your kids the gift of experience.
So, if you are looking for a gift idea for QC kid, here are a few favorite picks.
- Movie passes to Rave Cinemas in Davenport or Regal Cinemas in Moline. (The perfect family night out this winter.)
- Niabi Zoo membership (It’s not summer without a trip – or 10 – to the zoo.)
- Putnam Museum membership (The Science Center is a must-see for kids)
Snowstar gift card – this is the perfect winter fun idea for the entire family – there’s even the option to go sledding for kids who don’t ski or snowboard.
- Family Museum membership (This is a great gift idea for kids under 7)
- Gift card for bowling, laser tag or games at QC Family Entertainment. (This is a wonderful idea for an entire family.)
- Figge Museum membership (There are also wonderful kid’s activities at the Figge all year.)
- Lagomarcinos gift card (Everyone deserves a hot fudge sundae once in a while.)
- Botanical Center membership (Kids love to explore the indoor and outdoor gardens – and we love the Children’s Garden in the summertime.)