Learning how to be prepared for the workforce is an essential part of life – whether you are almost ready to graduate college or you have gone back to school in search of a new career. Even the most seasoned career men and women should look for occasions for professional development, brush up on their resume, and seek career advancement opportunities.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This year’s lineup includes more than 30 restaurants, each offering their own “meal deals” between February 27 and March 5. Here are four restaurants that will be participating in Quad Cities Restaurant Week. Find out what deals will broaden your taste buds’ horizons.
Everyone knows that literacy is an important component of child development. Whether your child is flipping through a book on their own, telling a made up story from their context clues in pictures, or having an adult read to them, it’s all a part of those literacy development stages. And Moline Library hopes to continue to promote this in our preschool children.
Ingredients: Chocolate syrup, canned whipped cream, milk of choice
1. Put 4 tablespoons (or to taste) of Lagomarcino’s hot fudge sauce in a cup.
2. Squirt whipped cream to about halfway up the cup. (If there is no whipped cream available, use powdered sugar and vanilla extract.)
3. Mix whipped cream and chocolate together with a spoon.
4. Add hot milk of your choice.
5. Stir thoroughly.
6. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of hot fudge sauce.