Summer nights in the Quad Cities are made for sitting outside, enjoying the warm evening, watching kids play games, and chatting with friends and family. Because the Quad Cities has so much great local music talent, we can make your 2019 summer evenings even better with live music every night of the week at these free outdoor summer concert series for all ages. Bring your blanket or lawn chair and enjoy!
Helium Trampoline Park in Eldridge, Iowa, definitely lives up to its tagline of Iowa’s FUN park. We went with a dozen 7-year-olds for a birthday party and it was definitely tons of FUN!
- Dozens and dozens of rectangular trampolines.
- Trampolines with basketball hoops (my husband was very proud of his 5’10” dunking abilities)
- 2 dodgeball areas that were trampoline courts
- A 2 height ledge-fall onto a giant cushy pillow area
- Jousting over trampolines
This year is the 13th Anniversary of River Action’s Explore the River Educational Series. From now until September 2nd there will be several different subjects covered, from history to wildlife to bridges presented through Channel Cat Talks and Riverine Walks.