The Moonlight Chase in Eldridge, Iowa, is a fun race you won’t want to miss. If you’re a longtime road racer, a running newbie, or a race fan – this one is unique and…of all things…lovely.
Helium Trampoline Park in Eldridge, Iowa, definitely lives up to its tagline of Iowa’s FUN park. We went with a dozen 7-year-olds for a birthday party and it was definitely tons of FUN!
- Dozens and dozens of rectangular trampolines.
- Trampolines with basketball hoops (my husband was very proud of his 5’10” dunking abilities)
- 2 dodgeball areas that were trampoline courts
- A 2 height ledge-fall onto a giant cushy pillow area
- Jousting over trampolines
The Quad Cities is centrally located to allow for interesting day trips less than an hour away. My sister, Barbara, and I decided to take a drive to Eldridge, Iowa, just 15 minutes north of Davenport on Route 61. Eldridge with a population a little over 5,000 is a growing community with several newer businesses to attract day trippers.